Updated COVID Guidelines for Avery UMC
Approved by Church Council May 10, 2021
Office/Building Use and In Person Meetings
· Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
· Fully vaccinated individuals and church staff may meet and work inside without masks unless an unvaccinated individual is present.
· Distancing and limited capacity is encouraged for all meetings.
June 27 will be our last Sunday on the lawn. After an online only worship on July 4, we’ll return to the sanctuary for good on July 11 with the following recommendations:
· 60% capacity (90 persons)
· Resume singing.
· Masks strongly encouraged for all.
· Distancing measures strongly encouraged as much as possible.
These plans were developed by the Avery UMC Church Council, using guidelines and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control, the Pennsylvania Department of Health, and the Western Pennsylvania Annual Conference Abundant Health Team and Resident Bishop, Cynthia Moore-Koikoi.